Centre for Teacher Accreditation - Associate - Lead Generation (1-6 yrs)
Database building, Lead Generation, Outbound / Cold calling, Marketing Campaigns, Inside sales.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & TASKS
1. Market research, database building and maintenance activities for promoting and selling Teacher recruitment services, CENTA Teaching Professionals- Olympiad (TPO), Teaching Quotient (TQ) and CENTA Certification and Micro-Credentials
2. Prospecting, lead generation, business development and providing qualified leads of schools, B.Ed. colleges, school associations, teacher groups and other relevant entities to the sales team.
2. Self-driven approach on creating mailers, collateral's, presentations.
4. Manage, nurture and convert inbound leads into sales opportunities.
5. Assess and analyse a prospects current process and requirements
6. Qualify prospects before reaching out for mailing/calling campaigns.
7. Provide engaging and articulate information about CENTA value proposition to schools and educators
8. Maintain well organised, up-to-date and accurate sales information and activity reports.
9. Track and manage prospects through CRM
10. Manage a prospect base consisting of specific target accounts in assigned territory.
11. Participate in team meetings, networking, and activities to grow the business.
- Experience or at least interest in marketing, sales and outreach activities;
- Very good communication skills with a range of stakeholders;
- Speaking proficiency in both English and the specific regional language;
- Ability to work with ambiguity and push for targets
- Interest in education, especially the teaching profession and keenness to see teachers getting access to a range of opportunities, is a definite plus and will connect you to the purpose of the role!
Salary : 3 to 5 Lacs