Talent Acquisition Team at Careerz Inn
Views:335 Applications:21 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Center Manager - Sales - Wellness Brand (2-4 yrs)
We are hiring for the role of Center Manager (Wellness Brand). PFB the Job details:
Salary Package: upto 4.2 Lakhs per annum (Additionally, Good Incentives + PF + Medical Benefits + Annual Bonus)
Age Bar: upto 35 years
Should have good comm skills having expertise in F2F in-house sales.
Preferred spa/salon, slimming & wellness background.
9 Hours Shift
6 Days working
Monday off / Sunday 10 to 4
Position : Center Manager
Reports to : Cluster Head
Will be responsible to lead from the front and drive the center business; ably providen assistance to Nutritionist & Doctors support staff & processes.
Customer Relations Management (CRM)
- Will be responsible for maintaining excellent rapport and relationship with all clients. Ensure that the client is taken proper care, spoken very nicely & provided the best service when they are at the centers. Ensure consistent follow up with the client. Keep the channel of communications with them open always. Find newer ways and means of keeping the customer delighted once they come into the centre. Document and share these ideas with the marketing & operations team. Send regular mailers, greeting cards, wedding cards & so on. Ensure that the customer is not kept waiting. Personalize service standards. Go with the belief that customer is always the King. Ensure that all the others in the centers follow it too.
Revenue Generation :
He or she will be responsible for increasing sales & revenues for the respective centers. Coordinate with the response team, marketing and operations to push sales of services and health foods & any other allied business that the organization would pursue in the future. Ensure the achievement of the set targets for each center.
Reporting, Data Analysis & forecasting :
Timely and accurate reporting, Analyze daily and weekly reports. To prospect & project future business in co-ordination with the operations.
Revenue management :
He or she would be responsible for managing the collection & revenues on a daily basis of each center. Also ensure that the collection is deposited on time.bWill keep the Service Manager & the finance team updated of the day-to-day collections & deposits backed with a report sent either as soft copy or hard copy daily. Ensure that everyone follows the set protocols properly.
Human Resource Management (HRM) :
Is expected to motivate, direct and enhance skills of individuals in the respective centres. Create a very conducive & positive work environment, which would keep everyone focused and motivated. Take feedbacks & give feedback when required. Identify training needs of each center and individuals and suggest it to the management accordingly. Handling of grieviences of center . Aligns all these with organizational goals, objectives & vision.
In structure Management & Hygiene :
Would be responsible for ensuring the proper maintenance & usage of infrastructure facilities of the center. Ensure very high standards of cleanliness & hygiene, Give inputs to the corporate on enhancing the ambience of the office.
Will be responsible for co-coordinating procurement of essentials products for the centers with the corporate purchase dept and ensure that they are delivered on time, Check and ensure that the product that have been delivered follow certain standard protocols like good packaging, expiry dates clearly mentioned on each packet and so on.
- Office Admin HR & House keeping
- Petty cash maintenance
- Over look attendance system
- Ensure proper mobilization of human resource
- Co-coordinating with service manager on leaves to availed by individuals in the centers
- Ensure that the house keeping keeps all coats laundered and in proper condition.
- Overlook pantry maintenance
- Co-ordination with corporate office on certain important issues and give feedback in accordance
KRA- s :
- Achievement of Sales targets
- Timely Collections
- Customer interaction or interface
- Service Management
- People development
- The Manager is expected to have these strengths to ensure proper management.
- Self management competency
- Being able to make most of one's time energy and skills, being able to cope with stresses.
- Maintaining physical health, Use of energy, coping with pressure, stress management,
- Use of time, dueling - making the most of time and opportunity
- Sound Value Systems
- Should be very clear with one's own values and ensure that they are appropriate to working life.
- What are values? .Acquisition of values, Managerial values.
Objective & goals oriented :
- Should set goals for one self, should have effective ways of setting goals, should know how to set goals, Review progress, help others set goals, how effective is your objective
- Leadership skills & high on influence
- Influence others directly, by personal assertion, being aware of barriers to effective assertion, improving personal contacts, directing others, Managerial influencing techniques, influencing groups and systems, developing listening skills
Good managerial insight :
View corporate philosophy, organisational effectiveness, building positive work climates, personal energy in the organisation, identify barriers to motivation, have individual managerial insight, develop leadership qualities, give out leadership ideas, situational leadership, ones own personality
Good supervisory skills :
- Define others peoples roles, delegate responsibility, Rewards effective performance, handle difficult people and tasks, build relationships
Good trainer ability
- Every manager is a trainer, create climate for personal growth, develop skills, create climate for learning, counselling skills, learning new tasks, and assessing individual training need
- High team building ability
- Should know the potential of team building, understand role of the team leader, should priorities of team building, effective leader style, mentoring and nurturing the team, overcoming blockages of effective team work.
- Good problem solving ability
- Should have systematic way of resolving issues
- Sound decision making ability, effective problem solving ability, understand the level of decisions making, using people and resources to solve problem.
Skills required :
- Excellent communications skills
- Man management ability
- Good relationship management skills
In case of any query please reach out to me @ 9691922512
Richa Daniel - Asst. Manager HR
Phone: 0788-4091008 | Mobile: 9691922512