TAG - Specialist at Ceipal Solutions Pvt Ltd
Views:790 Applications:203 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:177
CEIPAL - Associate Director - Implementation & Customer Success (8-15 yrs)
Together we drive the HCM software revolution!
Imagine working on the front lines of innovation! As one of the industry's youngest, leading software development company, our technology depends on finding and hiring the best and the brightest employees.
CEIPAL Corp - Where Successful People Want to Work
- We are a company comprised of people who work hard, deliver outstanding results, and maintain a sense of humor during even the most challenging times. At CEIPAL, our core values are not just words on the back of your badge. Given the criticality of this role to CEIPAL's success, this philosophy starts with you.
- The ideal candidate should have a diverse experience of working at a large Global Enterprise as well as being an integral part of a rapidly-scaled startup/unicorn, especially as someone responsible for scaling up his team/vertical.
- He/she is a role model of collaboration and is demonstrably adept at fostering teamwork and a high-performance culture focused on delivering business results.
- Given our business model, where our customers pay us over time, Customer Success is absolutely vital to our long-term profitability. We will not be successful unless our customers are receiving massive value from our product. As such, we need a senior executive to own driving success for our customers. This role includes responsibilities for all Customer Support activities (e.g., on-boarding, success, services, adoption, advocacy, retention, etc.) and outcomes (e.g., renewals, up-sell, etc.).
You'll Be Responsible For :
- Driving Customer Success Outcomes (Churn, Revenue Upgrades, Increase LTV, CSAT, Account Health & Referrals)
- Defining and Optimize Customer Lifecycle (Map Customer Journey, Develop Listening points, Standardize Interventions, Customer segmentation etc.)
- Create an efficient feedback loop connecting the Customer & Product team
- Standardized & Process-driven Onboarding of new customers
- Measuring Team Effectiveness through a system of metrics & reviews
- Build a World-class multi-locational Customer Support team
- Enhance Efficiency through use of Technology/Tools
- Inspire a Culture of Customer Success throughout the team & Company
You'll gain loads of experience in this role but before you do, you should have:
- 8-15 years of exp. in Customer-facing roles, in MNCs & Successful startups
- Ready to work in US Timings (6.30 PM - 3.30 AM), since US is the region which brings in the most revenue
- Strong empathy for customers and passion for revenue and growth
- Understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models
- MBA from Tier-1 or Tier-2 B-schools is preferable
- Analytical & Process-oriented mindset
- Strong Execution/Implementation capabilities
- Positive, enthusiastic and creative leader with the ability to inspire others
We plan to keep you happy, here are some of the perks:
- High Impact work - You own the complete Customer footprint of the company
- Young, dynamic & fun-loving colleagues, good people to work with
- Opportunity to hire/build your own team (scale from 40 to 100+)
- High flexibility & Autonomy
- Regular Team Lunches/Outings or Fun activities
- Opportunity to learn & add value to a company on an exponential growth curve
Job Location: Hyderabad, India.
The role would be reporting to VP - Sales & Strategy, Subhash Potturi
Over the past 4 years, CEIPAL has emerged as one of the most promising SaaS companies across the globe in HCM (Human Capital Management) Domain. With over 1200+ clients globally, we are fast becoming the de-facto platform for Recruitment and Staffing firms in the US & across the globe.
Some key stats about the business:
- Serving ~12,000 recruiters a day across the globe
- Supporting ~50,000 employees.
- With four offices, headquartered in Rochester, NY, biggest office in Hyderabad & regional offices in Chennai & Noida
- 200+ Employees globally & growing at a rapid pace
- Well capitalized with funding from multiple, reputed PE firms across North America