HR at Cedcoss Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Views:173 Applications:13 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Cedcoss Technologies - Content Writer (0-2 yrs)
We are looking for experienced and passionate Content Writer for developing unique content for Company's websites, company web properties and newsletter, including technical writing. The content writer will also edit and revise existing content based on requirement.
- Responsible for writing and drafting content published on the website, in textual and graphic form. The content will include things like about us pages, blogs, and heading/subheading on the website.
- Drafting company's documents including corporate communication, internal references etc.
- Responsible for drafting digital marketing content in the most attractive manner.
- Creating, revising, editing, and proofreading text content for websites, blogs, white papers, business collaterals, case studies, requirement-understanding documents, and advertising copy.
- Working closely with the SEO team to produce quality website content along with Meta tags, title tags, header tags, and Alt tags.
- Working with Corporate Communication and Marketing team-leads to set long-term strategies for effective content creation.
- Handle the task of writing unique titles and descriptions for various web pages.
- Handle the responsibilities of reviewing and editing articles to ensure quality of the articles.
- Responsible for developing content for brochures and web sales.
- Developing high quality e-Commerce content for company's website.
- Impeccable command over grammar with excellent copy editing skills.
- Strong writer with proven ability to ensure best practices in messaging and writing.
- Research trends, news, and social media content for strategic use in content development.
- Auditing the website, landing pages for marketing campaigns and managing the Facebook page.
- Publishing documentation in the format required for project delivery.
1) Passion for content writing.
2) Experience of MS Office is a must.
3) Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
4) Requirement gathering and maintaining quality standards of the document.
5) Capable of working independently with minimal guidance.
6) Reviewing documents for language, punctuation, and style or formatting errors with proficiency in descriptive and prescriptive grammar.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.