Assistant Manager - People Team at CBRE South Asia Pvt. Ltd
Views:53 Applications:24 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
CBRE - Senior Executive/Assistant Manager - Residential Sales (4-8 yrs)
Role & Responsibilities
- Assess client requirements, initiate, and maintain client interactions, support in preparing information memorandums, financial analysis, pitch books and presentations
- Identify and generate potential clients for the residential business. Manage the transaction facilitation through the entire cycle from property identification, negotiations, and documentation.
- Proactively engage in business development activities through research, intel, networking, internet, cold calling, industry seminars, leveraging the existing relationships of other business units.
- Network and build relationships with HNIs and corporate clients. Interact with clients to market the primary projects and to build relationships. Coordinate with clients and assist with purchase of residential properties.
- Build network of buyers and sellers for future purchases and transactions and for leads generation.
- Understand and develop knowledge of the relevant players in the industry (both investment and development side of real estate)
- Support the respective team to effectively execute and conclude transactions
- Responsible to conduct analysis of property price, compare properties recently sold to determine competitive market price.
- Conduct research and site surveys. Engage with the online web portals for listing services to generate leads
- Manage transactions, documentations, and MIS. Manage tracker and reports on leads, client visits, closures etc. along with other required information.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills enabling Development of good relationships with both clients and colleagues
- Knowledge of real estate sales
- The ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel & Power Point)
- Open to travel
- Self-starter and team player
Education qualification- Any Graduate/ Post Graduate
Experience- 4 to 7 years in residential sales
Notice Period- 15 days or less