Assistant Manager - People Team at CBRE South Asia Pvt. Ltd
Views:93 Applications:40 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
CBRE - Manager - Bid Management & Business Development (8-12 yrs)
Job description :
To play a key role in supporting the Sales & Client Solutions team in driving bid management for single and multi-disciplinary Corporate Real Estate outsourcing services, in building creative and customized proposals and resourcing and commercial solutions for global/regional client pursuits.
As a Bid Manager, your primary responsibilities will include:
- Co-managed the entire sales process from reviewing initial RFP to tender award.
- Lead pursuits, demonstrating high-quality bid leadership, control, creativity, and end-to-end proposal management.
- Ensure the delivery of high-quality bid/sales marketing documentation to deadline leveraging pursuit management best practices and resources.
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of CBRE offerings and the client's requirements by challenging pursuit team stakeholders on optimal service solutions and client engagement strategy.
- Working with internal subject matter experts and leadership team to support the development of customized content for pursuits as required.
- Identify any areas for improvement in the sales process and devise solutions.
- Update and improve existing sales and marketing materials related to pitches and bids
- Support cross-departmental and multi-market sales opportunities where necessary.
- Build strong relationships with internal stakeholders including heads of service lines and subject matter experts.
Required Candidate profile :
- Bachelors degree in business, marketing, or communication
- Must have a minimum of 8 years' experience in business development or bid management.
- A high standard of English written and verbal is essential.
- Must have exceptional copywriting skills
- Proficiency in PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
- Extremely organized, with the ability to multitask and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders to ensure information is received in a timely manner.
- Strong influencing skills
- Creative thinker, able to bring innovative ideas
- Enthusiastic and sociable personality
- Notice Period- 1 month or less
- Please note due to high volume of CVs we receive, we regret that we may not be able to respond to all applications individually. We will contact you within 14 days if your skills and experience match what's needed for the open role, or if there is a similar opportunity currently available