Cbetter - Manager - Campaigns/Social Media (1-4 yrs)
Cbetter is looking for someone creative, hard-working and (fairly) good with vocab and grammar to join our campaign team! The role will be based in our Jaipur office.
Responsibilities of the Social Media Manager :
Social Acumen: Develop and maintain a comprehensive brand and marketing strategy that defines how digital marketing techniques will be applied to increase visibility and traffic across all brands.
Research (innovative ideas) - Do insightful research on ongoing branding & rebranding projects.
Strategic Planning: Ability to create high level strategic plans. Advise the client/teams on new digital marketing opportunities and trends in the industry. Brand Building Strategies, Identification and segregation of potential Market Segment. Translate strategic plan to a mid-level and detailed execution plan
Qualitative Commitments: Ensuring daily / weekly / monthly commitments ( Posts, updates, meeting brand guidelines, tone of voice, grammar etc.) are being met as per commitment
Internal Reporting: Conduct Weekly Internal meetings with your team and present weekly report to management to ensure we are meeting the targets set for each client.
Benchmarking: Benchmark current progress against previous Week / Month / Quarterly and see how it has been better
Client Reporting: Prepare monthly quarterly and monthly reports highlighting the work done and way forward.
Supervision: Oversee your team and projects to ensure on time delivery of the projects/tasks.
Client Feedback Report: Create a structure for monthly report that will go out to clients. Get this filled on a monthly basis.
Team performance review: Doing timely performance reviews of the teams and its members and ensuring that the set performance standard is met.
Team Management: Manage a team effectively and deliver expected performance as a team.
Four-eye Check: Check content curated by Social Media Executive before going up.
Oversee design: Relaying brief to creative team, delivering the same to the client and relaying changes back to the team in case required
Analytical Skills: Analyze markets and does industry research to help clients meet their business goals. Understanding brief, brainstorming creative ideas with the client and team.
Competitor Analysis: Understand competition and their marketing activities
Controlling: Sharing the brief and ideas with internal team for execution. Overseeing the execution to ensure a satisfactory output. Working closely with the internal team in order to maintain tight execution of the project brief and identify any potential issues or opportunities related to the projects. Reviewing all key deliverable like briefs, specifications and its documentation, creative and marketing activities; before sharing the same with client for feedback
Client Management: Sharing the executed work with the client for their feedback and relaying changes to the internal team
Sales Pitch: Able to curate detailed proposal by understanding the the client brief
- You will get to work in a fun and vibrant environment with driven and motivated digital marketers and learn from each other.
- You will have support if you need it but you will be given the freedom and responsibility to get on with your job and the freedom to enjoy it.
- You will be part of a rapidly expanding social media agency in Jaipur but also build your experience working with companies across India.
- Entrepreneur Approach.
- Good Storyteller and Negotiator.
- Visual and verbal communications of branding.
- Good Understanding of Digital Industry.
- Brand strategy, market research & brand management.
- Self-motivated, confident and resilient to handle sales independently.
- Should be good in creating his/her team and leading it.
- Extremely high ethical standards.
- An intimate understanding of design, copy and web best practices/guidelines.
- A strong understanding of brand development and multi-channel marketing concepts.
- Strong conceptual thinker, someone who understands the trends and is up to date with the current social media landscape.