Lead Talent Acquisition at Caterpillar Signs Private Limited
Views:55 Applications:31 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Caterpillar Signs - Associate - Category Management - eCommerce Business (3-7 yrs)
Caterpillar Signs is hiring for a Category Associate for its e-commerce business. The incumbent will be responsible for the overall performance of our product category to maximize revenue. Cross team coordination with supply, marketing etc will be an integral part of your responsibilities.
The desired candidate should have a commercial mindset and clear understanding of sales and marketing principles.
The goal is to increase sales and profitability of business to drive sustainable growth.
- Analyze data or insights to determine industry and consumer trends.
- Devise long-term development strategies for product categories.
- Develop exit strategies for unsuccessful products.
- Foster trust relationships with vendors/ procurement to achieve better pricing and quality of services.
- Place appropriate orders to ensure product availability that meets consumer demands.
- Determine the positioning of a product category to maximize visibility.
- Liaise with marketing teams to determine competitive pricing and promotional activities of a product category.
- Collaborate with procurement to expand product categories.
- Make forecasts for product demand to ensure the sustainability of inventor.
- Assume responsibility of budget development and revenue for category
- Proven experience of 3-8 years in a category role
- Solid knowledge of category management, marketing and sales principles
- Understanding of data analysis and forecasting methods
- Proficient in MS Office
- An analytical mind with a strategic ability
- Excellent communication and people skills