Talent Acquisition Team at Careerz Inn
Views:1334 Applications:131 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Category Supervisor - Assistant Store Manager - Sales - Cosmetics (2-8 yrs)
We are hiring professionals for the subject role for Category Supervisor (Assistant Store Manager) Luxury Retail Brand who will be responsible for handling sales in absence of Store Manager.
Details below :
Designation : Category Supervisor
Age : Below 32 Years
Qualification : Graduate/ Post Graduate
Experience : Minimum 2 Years (Managerial profile)
Gender : Male / Female
- English communication is must.-
Job Role :
- Plans to prepare all level positions for future growth within the organization.
- Assists in hiring to the needs of the business, actively recruiting to ensure open positions are filled quickly.
- Assists Store Manager in delivering consistent, in the moment, feedback and coaching.
- Ensures company standards are met for store and associate appearance at all times.
- Prioritizes, plans, and adjusts schedules as necessary to maximize sales.
- Plans, coordinates, and executes all Merchandise Calendar direction, campaigns, and sales promotions in a timely manner.
Job Description :
Major Duties and Responsibilities :
- Assists Store Manager in responsibility for the store.
- Consistently creates a welcoming environment for the customer by greeting and assisting; as well as quickly responding to customer.
Inquiries and needs :
- Demonstrates desired behaviors for staff including driving sales, handling difficult and/or complicated sales, cash management, inventory, and follow-up with customers.
- Assists Store Manager with providing a strong leadership presence and control in store, while ensuring that all customers receive good service and quality merchandise.
- Utilizes company tools to diagnose opportunities and develops action plans to improve performance.
- Forecasts/reforecasts business, focusing on productivity to meet sales goals.
- Identifies opportunities to drive traffic into the store through community events (weddings, parties, etc.).
- Regularly communicates with Store Manager to discuss strengths, opportunities, and trends in business.
- Assists Store Manager in partnering with corporate office personnel to increase sales, drive/promote merchandise categories, and expand markets.
- Helps Store Manager in identifying training needs and providing ongoing training opportunities to the team as needed.
- Leverages individual staff strengths, and creates developmental.
Skills Required :
Financial and Business Acumen : Ability to evaluate financial and business indicators and translate data into actionable information to drive results
Problem Solving & Decision Quality : Able to use rigorous logic and methods to solve problems with effective solutions
Relationship Management : Able to build constructive and effective relationships
- Ability to influence at all levels, as well as a demonstrated ability to work effectively within a team and be assertive in driving successful management strategies
Candidates who are working in a Team leading profile can apply with their Casual Photographs & updated resume