Category Manager - Sales - Personal Care (3-6 yrs)
Title : Category Manager - Personal care(Private Label)
Location : Bangalore
Experience : 3 to 6 year
Salary : Up - To 18LPA
Duties and Responsibilities :
- Responsible for Overall Own Label Business(optional)
- Understand the available market opportunity for new and existing categories.
- Stock availability, stock turnover, Category Assortment Expansion.
- New Product development by identifying new Vendors.
- Drive the Sales, Margin, and Inventory.
- Managing overall operations including Buying & Merchandising, Vendor Management, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, etc.
- Steering merchandising efforts in harmony with the business objectives.
- Provide support and guidance for fulfilling statutory requirement related to new Products.
- Should be strong at National Sourcing & TOT Negotiation.
- Participates in development of strategic direction and annual strategic plans for category. Prepares Business plan and ensures sales, gross margin, and contribution targets are achieved.
- Understands the consumer, customer, and competitive environment and utilizes that insight to initiate recommendations in marketing mix (product, price, place, and promotion) and new business/new products.
- Lead projects comprised of cross-functional teams to achieve key initiative deliverables.
- Works directly with digital, content, creative departments, and agency to develop, branding, Artwork, and advertising strategies.
- Performs qualitative and quantitative market research on New products and innovation, packaging concepts, positioning, pricing, and promotion.
Key Skills Required :
Stakeholder management : Work with internal and external stakeholders to drive the project forward.
Business acumen and decision making : Strong orientation for learning and quickly grasp Business nuances .Ability to take decisions based on sound data analysis and business understanding.
Customer Centricity : Puts the customer experience paramount to all other considerations
Problem solving : Deal with complexity and unstandardized processes to come up with quick scalable solutions to problems
Data orientation : Should be able to build an approach to solving problems through data first
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.