Consultant at Ishwa Consulting
Views:410 Applications:154 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Category Manager - Sales & Marketing - EduTech (4-7 yrs)
- Hiring for an EdTech company based in Mumbai
- Looking for candidates having an experience (4-6 years) in category with a start-up (e-commerce). MBA (Only from Tier 1 institutes)
- As a Category Manager, this person would have an ownership of Category P&L. Responsible for overall strategy of the category, driving business growth, and achieving customer and revenue targets for the category.
Key Responsibilities :
- Understand the category in-depth to oversee value creation and research the product/services category basis the need of the customers and market analysis.
- Creating long term growth story of expanding business lines and exploring possibility of entering into new incremental business opportunities.
- Forecasting and analysing key business metrics (Customer acquisition, engagement, retention, NPS,
- Lead cross functional projects with Sales, Brand, Growth & Product teams to drive category growth
- Lead cross functional projects that can impact all categories at marketplace level.
- Comprehensive brainstorming, ideation and implementation of new initiatives to grow market
- Ideating and successful implementation of campaigns/ promotions.
- Regularly monitor sales trends, market dynamics and incorporate into existing strategy and plan.
- Minimum 4 yrs of experience in category management in a digital startup ecosystem
- Strong analytical skills (Engg. + MBA )
- Entrepreneurial with high bias for action.
- Ability to work cross functionally with diverse teams specifically Product teams (Sales, Product, Brand, Customer acquisition & retention)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.