Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:352 Applications:232 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:151
Category Manager - Sales - General Trade - Food & Grocery Business (2-6 yrs)
Contribute significantly to the growth of an exciting startup
Opportunity to work in an innovative and forward-thinking environment
A role that offers a breadth of learning opportunities
Our client is an online marketplace provider for food and grocery supplies, targeted at wholesale buyers. Backed by a leading VC in the region, they are building products, platforms and services using next generation e-commerce, supply chain and other cutting-edge technology interventions.
The Job :
In this role, you will be working from the Buying side and managing brands, setting targets and being accountable for their performance. You will also be responsible for :
- Setting and ensuring target is delivered across platforms and in GTM
- Negotiating and deciding on terms of trade & monthly schemes with various stakeholders
- Coordinating with the finance & SCM team
- Managing manpower planning and rostering to ensure smooth daily operations.
- Hiring, motivating, coaching and developing high calibre sales talent to ensure service excellence.
- Developing and implementing sourcing strategies together with cross-functional teams across the organisation.
The Profile :
- You have at least 2 years experience within a Category Management role, ideally within the FMCG/Retail industry.
- Experience within General trade and Buying would be a strong advantage.
- You are resourceful, driven, and able to multi-task and manage store operations effectively.
- You are service-oriented with excellent interpersonal skills.
- You have solid experience in a regional role ideally including experience covering India.
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
- You are adaptable and thrive in changing environments
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You are willing to undertake 0-30% travel.