Recruitment at MNR Solutions Pvt Ltd
Views:97 Applications:36 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Category Manager - Sales - Bank/Credit Business (3-6 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities
Lead the partnership with Banking players to make credit available
1: Banking Partnerships (Potential Employee must have a high bias for action and a willingness to dive deep)
- Partner with banks/NBFC & micro finance institutions for DSA arrangement- Work in close collaboration with FI's Sourcing heads
- Pricing and contract closure with the banks for lead
- Spearheading the potential business prospects and opening new fintech relationships with FIs
- Work in close coordination with their respective NBFC's arms
- Work in close collaboration with Retail product & B2B product team for the product roadmap to cater to new and existing set of FIs
- Market and competitive research, Managing the go-to-market strategy, monitoring customer adoption and feedback
- Establish business metrics and indicators for success
2. Sales Targets
- Build sales & partnerships pipeline
- Able to plan & achieve monthly/quarterly sales targets
- 3 years of experience in a Fintech startup, responsible for Bank/ NBFC tie-ups
- Positive if you have experience of SME lending
- Excellent interpersonal & negotiation skills
- Excellent networking & relationship management skills.
- Business & financial acumen, ability to strategize.
- Ability to work across functions, deep dive & execute.
- This position is based out of Gurgaon/Mumbai
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.