Recruiter at M/s Ealamiun Resource India Pvt Ltd
Views:54 Applications:26 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Category Manager - FMCG (5-8 yrs)
Category Manager ( Fresh Items )
Salary : 70000-80000/m
Location : Nellore
Experience : 5-8 Years in Fruits & Veg, Meat, Poultry & Seafood
- Should have good knowledge of the Coimbad and Bangalore markets
- Should have experience in fresh items sourcing
Education : Any Graduation
Key tasks & activities : Fruits & Veg, Meat, Poultry & Seafood
Assist with Strategic Planning :
- Collaborate with the them to develop and implement strategic plans for the assigned product categories.
- Analyze market trends, consumer behavior, and competition to identify growth opportunities and define the overall direction for the Category (FMCG, FMCD, General etc.).
Product Assortment :
- Work closely with the Category head, the manager helps determine the product assortment for the assigned Category (FMCG, FMCD, General, etc.)
- Select and manage product lines, evaluate market demand, monitor product performance, and make decisions on product assortment optimization.
Supplier Management :
- Support the Category in building and maintaining relationships with suppliers.
- Oversee Negotiating contracts, managing pricing and terms, conducting supplier evaluations, and ensuring the availability of high-quality products within the Category (FMCG, FMCD, General etc.).
Performance Monitoring :
- Analyse sales data, market share, profitability, and other relevant metrics to evaluate the success of Category (FMCG, FMCD, General, etc.) strategies and make necessary adjustments.
- Monitor sales performance, identify promotional opportunities, and implement effective pricing strategies.
- Conduct surveys to understand market benchmarks.
- Oversee and monitor quality standards of products in the category department
- Ensure that quality is sourced from reputable vendors with high-quality standards
- Ensure that any discrepancies in quality considerations are taken care of
Cross-Functional Collaboration :
- Collaborate with various departments within the organization, such as marketing, supply chain, and finance, to ensure alignment and effective execution of Category (FMCG, FMCD, General, etc.) plans.
- Coordinate product launches, monitor inventory levels, and analyse financial performance.