Founder & CEO at The Hiring Story
Views:2551 Applications:776 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Category Manager - eCommerce (0-1 yrs)
- Responsible for top-line and bottom-line growth in the category
- Understand and analyse the market positioning for the category, market trends and SWOT and create strategies for fortifying business based on it
- Instill ownership and effective coordination across the functions by working as a liaison between the Category team and City team
- Provide inputs on pricing strategy of the category based on market potential, consumer insights, margins, competitive signals
- Ownership of all category specific marketing activities.
- Continue to grow revenues and customer/dealer base across the category
- Constantly strive for better customer/driver experience and quality levels.
- Cross-Functional association with Marketing, Supply, Analytics, Central, Product, Finance etc. to drive growth and profitability of category at city level
Experience & Skills :-
- Engineering degree from Tier 1 institute will be preferred
- 1 to 3 years of marketing & category management experience in e-commerce or FMCG industry
- Candidates with exposure into online industry with prior experience in top Retail, FMCG or Consulting industry background will be preferred
- Very strong on business operations fundamentals, conceptual thought process
- Strong numerical and analytical aptitude
- Strong Influencing skills
- Proven experience managing cross-functional projects; very strong in influencing & driving change behaviors
- Ability to think and react in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
- Good organizational and project management skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management
- Passion to architect and experiment with new ideas; ability to think through these pilots/initiatives and deliver clear outcomes
- Ability to translate strategies into execution plans and drive them to completion
- Work to identify, prototype, pilot and launch new products & services based on data, market trends and customer needs analysis
- Successful candidates in this role must have relentless customer obsession, data driven, decision making, excellent business judgment, the ability to plan and prioritise, ability to inspire and lead cross-functional initiatives and teams, exceptional verbal and written communication skills, and strong first principles (common sense).
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.