CashKaro.com - Social Media Role (0-1 yrs)
1. Manage Social Presence of Co-foudners on Facebook, Twitter,Instagram, LinkedIN, Google+and all other social media accounts.
2. Work on building a social media presence for Co-Founders and curate strategy for each social media channel - including ideation of thought leadership, entrepreneurship, as well as personality-centric content by leveraging different content formats.
3. Identify other Social Channels which will merit & build those channels
4. Ideate and execute viral content which will appeal to the Co-founders' Social Media audience
5. Curate relevant content to reach the company's ideal customers.
6. Manage and maintain the look and feel of each social media feed
7. Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video, stories and written).
8. Monitor, listen and respond to users in a -Social-way, along with ensuring conversations are constant.
9. Oversee design (ie: Facebook Timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, Twitter profile, LinkedIN, Instagram highlights & more).
10. Design, create and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns.
11. Monitor trends in Social Media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
12. Analyze campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising the Social Media campaigns.
13. Monitor effective benchmarks (best practices) for measuring the impact of Social Media campaigns.
14. Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.