CashKaro.com - Public Relations Professional (2-5 yrs)
At CashKaro, we believe remarkable talent, enthusiasm, and hustle add up to great work. We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced PR professional to join our team!
Ideal candidate should have the below qualities:
- Ability to curate content and communication collaterals across various channels and platforms.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Minimum 2 years of experience working in PR
- Ability to run PR campaigns that deliver measurable results and meet objectives.
- Ability to think creatively and strategically
- Understanding of media needs and media relationships
Roles and responsibilities include:
- Provide media support, and assist with media material creation and outreach.
- Understand what content will drive coverage and conversations, develop relevant narratives and media pitches
- Use tools in digital and social media marketing to plan, manage and measure campaigns.
- Create effective media plans for CashKaro across various PR parallels,
- Overview coordination with external agency for all PR related activities.
- Create innovative and engaging PR campaigns
- Write, edit and review all media content and press releases
- Organize PR events (e.g. open days, press conferences) and serve as the Company's spokesperson
- Track media coverage and follow industry trends.
- Devise and execute internal and external communications and campaigns to support organization's strategic objective.
- Identify platforms, events and media opportunities to build thought leadership.
- Write/oversee leadership speeches, internal communications and media interviews.
- Develop strategic media engagement strategy and enhance relationships with key media, policy stakeholders and influencers in the market