Associate Director at CashFlo
Views:304 Applications:111 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:93
CashFlo - Relationship Manager - Sales - SME Operations (2-8 yrs)
About CashFlo (https://www.cashflo.io):
- CashFlo is an early-stage Fintech startup, based out of Mumbai. It is a first-of-its-kind private exchange for working capital addressing a $300 billion market of SME credit in India.
- We're on a mission to solve one of the biggest pain points of businesses in India and globally - that of access to short-term credit. Lack of access to timely credit is one of the biggest reasons companies go bankrupt or are unable to grow. On the other hand, availability of timely credit has a direct impact on any country's GDP. We are solving this problem by creating a private exchange for businesses to get access to collateral-free short-term capital on demand. While there are several startups in the larger SME lending space - few are solving the problem at a scale or in a manner that we are looking to solve.
About the role :
An exciting front office role with heavy client exposure. With this role, you'll be able to solve a complex $300+ billion problem at the cutting edge of Fintech innovation and make a tangible difference to the small business landscape in India. Join a high performance, dynamic and collaborative work environment that throws new challenges on a daily basis. Be part of the core leadership team and be directly responsible for driving company's success. Take on the role of an all-rounder, learn what it takes to start and grow a venture, working with the best in the business. Gain exposure to the Fintech space - one of the largest and fastest growing markets in India and globally.
Day-to-day responsibilities will include:
1. Building relationships with SME businesses across sectors
2. Persuading small businesses to avail financing through our platform
3. Training & onboarding SMEs on the technology platform
4. Driving user engagement on an ongoing basis
5. Contributing to company's business and product strategy based on research & feedback from small businesses
6. Contributing to day-to-day running of the company
Skill(s) required: English Proficiency (Spoken), English Proficiency (Written) and Hindi Proficiency (Spoken)
Preferred qualifications : Non- engineering Graduates, with atleast 2 years of work experience in customer handling or sales roles