Associate Director at CashFlo
Views:320 Applications:108 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:100
CashFlo - Business Lead - Sales & Marketing (2-10 yrs)
About CashFlo (https://www.cashflo.io):
CashFlo is an early-stage Fintech startup, based out of Mumbai. It is a first-of-its-kind private exchange for working capital addressing a $300 billion market of SME credit in India.
We're on a mission to solve one of the biggest pain points of businesses in India and globally - that of access to short-term credit. Lack of access to timely credit is one of the biggest reasons companies go bankrupt or are unable to grow. On the other hand, availability of timely credit has a direct impact on any country's GDP. We are solving this problem by creating a private exchange for businesses to get access to collateral-free short-term capital on demand. While there are several startups in the larger SME lending space - few are solving the problem at a scale or in a manner that we are looking to solve.
- Solve a complex $300+ billion problem at the cutting edge of Fintech innovation, and make a tangible difference to the small business landscape in India
- Join a high performance, dynamic and collaborative work environment that throws new challenges on a daily basis
- Be part of the core leadership team and be directly responsible for driving company's success
- Take on the role of an all-rounder, learn what it takes to start and grow a venture, working with the best in the business
- Gain exposure to the Fintech space - one of the largest and fastest growing markets in India and globally
- Basically- Do cool sh- t!
Key Role and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the founding team on different aspects of the business across Sales, Marketing, Strategy, Operations and Product design.
- Come up with innovative solutions to challenging problems facing the business - large or small
- End-to-end ownership of Key Client Accounts: From customer research to sales & onboarding to driving customer transactions on platform
- Persuade SME clients to adopt the platform and transact on it. Provide necessary training & handholding to clients
- Use analytical tools to monitor user growth, identify and solve key issues in user adoption
- Regularly follow-up with inactive clients and convert them into active clients
- Manage client queries and concerns, and provide them with required solutions
- Vendor & Partner management: Evaluate prospective vendors & partners, formulate and negotiate business deals with them, manage their performance on an on-going basis
- Create progress reports regularly for client and internal use
- Over time, become a Guru of the SME Fintech landscape
Skills/ Qualities Required:
- Result-oriented: Demonstrated ability in taking initiative and delivering results
- Problem solving: Ability to get to the root of problems and come up with logical, practical and effective solutions
- Knack for getting the job done - A combination of grit, hustle and problem-solving skills to deliver results
- Entrepreneurial bent of mind: Strong business judgement and practicality, a - dhanda- mentality in execution
- Empathy: Ability to listen to clients, show sensitivity and commitment to client success
- Strong communication skills: Ability to convey a point of view in a fluent, concise and coherent manner. Good oral and written communication
- Ability to multi-hat and multi-task: Handle multiple work-streams in parallel with a cool head
- Willing and able to rapidly learn new skills and adapt to new roles as and when required by the business
- Willing to go above and beyond scope of work to deliver excellence in outcomes
- Willingness to travel to different client locations across India for meetings on a need basis
- Fluent in English and Hindi (expertise in additional languages welcome)
- Oh and a truckload of Excel and Powerpoint swag won- t harm!
- Graduate / Post-graduate degree from a Tier 1 institute
- 2-4 years of experience in Sales / Marketing / Operations / Consulting
- Experience in leading initiatives and delivering results
- Prior exposure to Financial services or Fintech space a plus
- Experience in dynamic, fast-paced start-up environment preferred