Case Manager - Telesales - Medical Device (1-3 yrs)
Job role : case manager
Location : Bangalore
The Company is a one stop platform for all your cancer needs.
The Company is a platform that connects cancer patients with the world's best oncologists.Through a network of world-class treatment centres and an intelligent platform that provides online assessment, we are helping cancer patients get an accurate, unbiased advice and treatment.We are changing the status quo by empowering patients with the right information
On the most relevant treatment options at every stage of their cancer treatment journey.
Our services are :
1. The Company connect: finding the right specialist for cancer treatment
2. Company tumor board: online opinion through a multi-disciplinary panel of senior oncologists
Our vision is to become a trusted partner for every cancer patient anywhere in the world.
We are only missing one thing and that is you.If you have a passion for solving problems in healthcare, this role is for you.This is one of those rare opportunities where your work will help save lives, and truly enrich others.
Come join us in our mission of building this virtual cancer hospital for the world.
Case managers are at the core of the company's operations and are our most visible representatives of our mission to improve patient care in cancer.They are on the front lines of our patient care and are the first contact point between the patients and onco.com.It is of utmost importance that a case manager understands and connects with the patient to sell the appropriate offerings of Company.The case manager then coordinates with our medical team for delivery of high quality consults.The role offers a unique opportunity to understand the business from ground up and grow to a managerial position.
- Educate the patient on offerings of onco.com
- In-bound sales to drive conversions from leads patient
- Customer interaction and correspondence
- Patient medical data collection
- Process mapping from case initiation to delivery of consultation
- Collaborate across teams to ensure quality and coordinate care delivery
- Working with the tech/product team to optimize operations
- Identify key areas of improvement in patient facing operations of the company and proposing strategies to enable
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor degree in science or engineering
- Excellent writing skills and verbal skills
- 0 - 2 yrs. of sales experience (telesales and/or online sales) in a b2c setting
- Empathetic attitude
- Excellent at multi-tasking
- Some of the best people to work with (founders are senior oncologist & iit, isb, wharton graduates)
- A great learning environment and a lot of freedom
- A chance to truly make a difference in the lives of millions of cancer patients in the world