CarWale - Executive - Client Relationship (0-2 yrs)
Client Relationship Executive
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet & supersede results
- Developing long-term relationships with a portfolio of clients, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders
- Assist with challenging client requests.
- Enhance department and organization's reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- Responsible for keeping current clients satisfied and delivering exceptional client service on a day-to-day basis
About CarWale :
- CarWale's mission is to bring delight in car buying, we offer a bouquet of reliable tools and services to help car consumers decide on buying the right car, at the right price and from the right partner.
- CarWale has always strived to serve car buyers and owners in the most comprehensive and convenient way possible. We provide a platform where car buyers and owners can research, buy, sell and come together to discuss and talk about their cars.We aim to empower Indian consumers to make informed car buying and ownership decisions with exhaustive and unbiased information on cars through our expert reviews, owner reviews, detailed specifications and comparisons. We understand that a car is by and large the second- most expensive asset a consumer associates his lifestyle with! Together with CarTrade,BikeWale, we are the market leaders in the personal mobility media space.
About the Team : We are a bunch of enthusiastic analysts assisting all business functions with their data needs. We deal with huge but diverse datasets to find relationships, patterns and meaningful insights. Our goal is to help drive growth across the organization by creating a data-driven culture