Senior Associate - HR at Cars24
Views:81 Applications:17 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Cars24 - Zonal Manager - Sales (4-8 yrs)
About The Role
- Be a core team member of the Sales function for the Zone; be primarily involved in P&L achievement and strategy development.
- The incumbent is responsible for setting up the sales unit and processes manage daily performance of all sales team members and deliver regular reviews.
- Be responsible for planning acquisition, allocation & strategic alliances with channel partners in the Territory within the allocated Zone.
- Achieve targeted Zonal growth at a rate and margin consistent with the company's business plan.
- Monitor price discovery at the retail outlets & ensure targeted supply to all channel partners.
- Track sales team metrics and report data to leadership on a regular basis.
- Coach and develop direct reports.
- Implement performance plans according to company protocol.
Regular Responsibilities :
- Business Development: Front lining the business development efforts by building pipeline,Maintaining and mining existing customer relationships and cross-referrals.
- Deal Making & Closure: Defining processes to structure deals, including valuation and Negotiation
- Monitor financial performance of signed deals, trouble-shoot problems with channel partners.
- Industry & Market Intelligence: Keep abreast with developments of the sector and create opportunities for the organization. Be part of corporate strategic initiatives to start new products/businesses, grow existing ones, thought leadership, ideas. Also be responsible for day to day target achievement and business growth along with PNL of the Zone.