Senior Associate - HR at Cars24
Views:1995 Applications:407 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Cars24 - Deputy Territory Manager - Retail Sales (4-8 yrs)
Be a core team member of the Sales function for the Zone; be primarily involved in P&L achievement and strategy development.
- The incumbent is responsible for setting up the sales unit and processes manage daily performance of all sales team members and deliver regular reviews.
- Be responsible for planning acquisition, allocation & strategic alliances with channel partners in the Territory within the allocated Zone.
- Achieve targeted Zonal growth at a rate and margin consistent with the company's business plan.
- Monitor price discovery at the retail outlets & ensure targeted supply to all channel partners.
- Track sales team metrics and report data to leadership on a regular basis.
- Coach and develop direct reports.
- Implement performance plans according to company protocol.
Regular Responsibilities :
- Business Development: Front lining the business development efforts by building pipeline,Maintaining and mining existing customer relationships and cross-referrals.
- Deal Making & Closure: Defining processes to structure deals, including valuation and Negotiation
- Monitor financial performance of signed deals, trouble-shoot problems with channel partners.
- Industry & Market Intelligence: Keep abreast with developments of the sector and create opportunities for the organization. Be part of corporate strategic initiatives to start new products/businesses, grow existing ones, thought leadership, ideas. Also be responsible for day to day target achievement and business growth along with PNL of the Zone.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.