HR at Carnera Technologies Pvt Ltd
Views:24 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Carnera - Inside Sales Specialist (2-4 yrs)
Job Description: Inside Sales Specialist
When you work with Carnera, we make sure you get the BEST.
Carnera is a product engineering company working with innovative, US-based startups and enterprises. We provide full-stack product development support,building products that are efficient, scalable, and fun to interact with. We solve hard technical problems while transforming customer ideas into successful products.
Carnera is growing, and we are looking for a kick-ass, fun to work with Inside Sales Specialist to join our team. The ideal candidate should have experience in end-to-end engineering services to product (SAAS) companies based out of North America, Canada, Europe and APAC. Experience in the full sales cycle and crafting outbound marketing campaigns.
- Industry and prospective customer research for generating new Leads.
- Maintain lead data in Google Sheets and CRM and ensure they are updated.
- Manage the Inside Sales Campaign process, including research, outreach (email and Linkedin), and follow-ups on positive responses.
- Help with coordination, scheduling, and pre-call research for prospect calls.
- Work with sales tools like Reply.io, Zoho, Crunchbase, etc., and email verification platforms that the organization follows as a part of the process.
- Work on the creation of campaign messaging and suggest improvements when needed.
- Assist the team in analyzing and exploring improvements to the sales process.
- Ensure all active leads and opportunities details are present in the CRM and update them regularly.
- Ensure relevant reports are generated on an ongoing basis and with high accuracy.
- Knowledge of B2B markets in North America, Canada, Europe, and APAC.
- Knowledge to use Linkedin sales navigator and Linkedin premium to find B2B contacts.
Skills required :
- A minimum of 2 - 4 years of Inside Sales experience within a technology industry is required.
- Strong business communication skills - verbal and written.
- Someone who is not afraid of putting in the work to make a difference.
- Should have knowledge of CRM and Sales & Marketing automation software.
- Excellent knowledge of working MS Excel / Google Sheets and MS word / Google Docs
- Working collaboratively in a team environment and should work independently.
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships.
- Self-starter who is able to work in a highly demanding environment.
- Ability to multitask on projects and commitments.
- Must have strong inner drive and self-discipline.
We would be thrilled if you have
- Knowledge of Software Technologies/IT industry in general
- Any past experience in software services sales
Our Culture :
- We have an autonomous and empowered work culture encouraging individuals to take ownership and grow quickly.
- Flat hierarchy with fast decision-making and a startup-oriented - get things done- culture.
- A strong, fun & positive environment with regular celebrations of our success.
We pride ourselves in creating an inclusive, diverse & authentic environment. Carnera wants to hire smart, curious, and ambitious folks so please reach out even if you do not have all of the requisite experience. We are looking for engineers with the potential to grow! You can also apply for this role by sending your resume
Note: Currently, all interview and onboarding processes at Carnera will be carried out remotely through virtual meetings until further notice.