CareerNinja - Executive - Sales (1-2 yrs)
About Us : LearnTube by CareerNinja is global, AI-driven product that transforms the scattered content of the internet and YouTube into bite-sized courses complete with a structured path, auto-generated assessments & peer-interactions.
- We have 5 Lakh Learners, across 64 different countries & 2112 cities in India. LearnTube provides 200+ Skill courses in domains like Tech, Marketing, Data Science and Design. These courses are rated an awesome 4.8/5 & are delivered through an easy-to-use Whatsapp Bot, a mobile and a web app. Our courses are co-certified by global brands liks Canva, Zoho, Hootsuite, Semrush, Wix & more while 900+ companies including brands like Amazon, Schbang, Foxymoron, Publicis media, Popxo, DU Times hire from us.
Latest Press Coverage : Wellfound (formerly Angelist) featured LearnTube in it's Top 10 Global Ed-Tech Startups due to its innovative work done by a top team! Check out Check out the article here!
- The founder of LearnTube, Mr Shronit Ladhani has a single vision: to get a large number of users to self-learn in an affordable manner and make it super accessible, engaging & leading to outcomes.
Why Work With Us : We take growth and learning seriously. Working with us could be your best decision if you're looking to grow 5x more in the same amount of time. We offer cross functional learning & ownership along with the chance to work on and scale an exciting, fast growing product.
- You will be given real responsibilities, freedom to make decisions and come up with ideas and work closely with the founder and the core team, all in a flexible, casual and young (mostly under 30) work environment. Flexible work, free drinks and snacks, off-sites etc are just a regular part of our work life.
- Looking after the entire sales/counseling lifecycle: starting from engaging with leads till the final conversion.
- Driving inquiries and admissions for the online learning programs offered.
- Counseling applicants (college students, recent graduates, freshers, working professionals) via call, email, or and suggesting the best courses/packages for prospective students.
- Completing daily SOPs (call metrics for the day).
- Achieving weekly sales targets.
- Conducting sales experiments and tracking quantifiable results.
- Must have a strong history of achieving sales targets and meeting their sales metrics.
- Prior background is Ed-Tech sales is strongly preferred (not necessary)
- Quick learner, ability to understand concepts and ability to develop the right pitch for users.
Desired Skills :
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills (English proficiency).
- Should be able to work on the CRM tools effectively.
- Understand and effectively communicate what CareerNinja is offering to its prospective students and close applications.
- Be Empathetic and deliver a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Must be a team player with the ability to work independently, prioritize tasks, and meet targets/deadlines.