Senior Associate at Careerlabs Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Views:118 Applications:50 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
Careerlabs - Speaker - Marketing (3-6 yrs)
ROLE DESCRIPTION :
A Marketing Speaker is the voice and the face of the Brand CareerLabs. The brand has a strong foundation in counseling students on future career options after college. The marketing speaker is the initiator of this process to 1000's of students across India. The Speaker sets the stage to help students explore various options and set themselves up on a path towards their goals.
The Marketing speaker travels to various colleges across Cities and conducts workshops for students.
For more information, visit www.thecareerlabs.com
- Public Speaking: Responsible for conducting seminars and workshops on the topics of higher studies and placements in Colleges and Schools
- Knowledgeable on the topics of exams for higher education and placements
- Counsel students and parents after the workshop and address their queries
- Support the Business Development team for planning and executing seminars, workshops, large events
- Field Visit: Visit academic events and conferences to help the sales team generate traction
- Continuous Learning: constant update on the script, certification through internal process
- Remote Working: Should be equipped and willing to work remotely when traveling on work
REQUIRED SKILLS :
- Bachelor's/ Master's Degree (Degree in Marketing/ Sales/ Engineering is preferred)
- 3+ years of marketing experience in the education segment including public Speaking experience.
- Experience in Ed Tech Industry in Graduation Segment would be an advantage.
- Willing to travel and visit colleges in the assigned territory for conducting seminars/ workshops
- Good Social Media Presence across LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter
- Expertise in preparing presentation and delivering it in a creative way
- Experience in Toastmasters speeches/ Debate forums/ TEDx Talks etc. would be an added advantage
- Telugu and English expertise are a must