Senior Associate at Careerlabs Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Views:170 Applications:95 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:91
Careerlabs - Associate - Senior Business Development (1-4 yrs)
Immediate Joiner (Work From Home)
ABOUT CAREERLABS :
Founded by the ex-leadership team of BYJU- S, CareerLabs is on a mission to create a larger impact in the college space led by serial entrepreneur PN Santosh, alumni of ISB and the team from IIM Bangalore, University of Michigan amongst others. Since our beginning, we have been making waves in the last 1 year .With a 100 member team, we were able to reach out to 1 lakh+ students; 30000+ active users and 3000+ paid subscribers.
Also as an official partner of AICTE for the NEAT 2.0 Initiative under the Education Ministry, we are already on our path of enabling 1 million students to learn and earn better by providing everyone a chance to achieve a successful career thereby creating a motivated workforce. Funding Information: Backed by strategic investors like Founder Chairman of QuessCorp, Rocket Internet's VC fund- Global Founders Capital, McKinsey Partners, ISB
Professors, and CXOs from large corporate houses for the vision and problem we are solving. Funding Announcements: Hindu BusinessLine; YourStory
Why should you join us? We are building India's 1st Profile Building Platform to help college students achieve their career goals, be it for higher studies or placements. If you wish to help students craft their dream career journeys and are eager to work in a fast paced setting then this is the role for you and we are the company that will help you. Website: www.thecareerlabs.com
ROLE DESCRIPTION & RESPONSIBILITIES :
Generating revenue for the team through educational consulting and by closing sales deals (face to face/inside sales). You will get a chance to rub shoulders with alumni of ISB, IIMs, and NITs. This is the Role for you, If you are planning to build a career in Sales OR Start your own company in some time and learn to handle pressure and responsibilities
A day at CareerLabs for a BDA will include :
- Travelling (Post COVID): Interacting with students and visiting colleges across India
- Counselling: Meeting with students and discussing their career plans and counseling them on way forward including discussing the potential of how CareerLabs products will help them in their goals
- Team Planning: Starting the day with a team meeting to discuss the plan for the day
- Cold Calling: calling few students who attended CareerLabs programs earlier
- Nurturing: Nurturing your potential customers by sharing relevant information and establishing relations
- Learning: Upskilling yourself with one of CareerLabs inhouse courses so that you are upgrading yourself daily.
- Pipeline Analysis: Learning from industry veterans on how to manage your revenue pipeline and strategizing accordingly.
- Negotiating: With potential customers on the deals
- Learning Best Practices: Digital and negotiation best practices from industry veterans.
SKILLS TO HAVE :
- 1+ Years of Experience
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
RECRUITMENT PROCESS :
- Fitment Interview
- Pitch Round Interview
- Final Interview
- HR Discussion
- Offer, Handshake & Get started