Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:7 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Career Coach - Sales - Education (0-5 yrs)
-Attractive Salary & Benefits
-Opportunity to make a positive impact
Our client is a workforce development organization that has been setup with the vision of fulfilling the skill gap that exists currently between semi-urban/ economically backward youth and the skill requirements of the high-performing companies.
Your Responsibilities will include :
- Responsible for generating leads through Cold Calling, Internet Research and various Sources.
- Ensure the daily targets of calling the prospects are met - 50 fresh connected calls per day & deliver set target of sales per month.
- Collect/purchase databases, maintain and expand the database of prospects
- Diligently communicating and priming the lead through channels like email, WhatsApp, SMS, calls, etc.
- Research, identify key students and generate interest in our online courses and services.
- Contact potential students via phone to establish rapport & convert leads into enrollment.
- Network and strive to convert connections into customers
- Take prospects from initial contact phase to qualified phase over the phone. Present solutions virtually.
- Daily follow up to all the prospects/leads and also closing the leads.
Ideal Candidate :
Skills Required :
- You have at least 1 year experience within a Business Development / Account Manager (B2B) or Inside Sales role, ideally within the Education industry.
- Experience within Sales Training would be a strong advantage.
- You have a proven track record of meeting/exceeding your targets.
- You possess excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders