Senior Consultant at Orbis Hospitality Service
Views:10 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Career Coach - Education Counselling (2-4 yrs)
- Lead learner and alumni career development 1:1 calls.
- Respond to student and graduate career or appointment-related inquiries in a timely and efficient manner, offering clear solutions that account for individual needs.
- Engage groups of students through webinars and group chats.
- Write blog posts and guides specific to student base - in the areas of autonomous systems, data science, artificial intelligence, programming, or marketing.
- Be a strong advocate for learners and the company vision.
- Conduct Lectures and workshops that cover everything from technical interviewing skills, tips on effective networking, targeting strong application materials, and much more.
- One-on-one and group meetings to discuss job search strategies and how to implement them, plus identify job search roadblocks and how to work through them.
- Attend Events and speakers that keep you on the pulse of today's latest innovations, in-demand skills, and up-and-coming companies.
- Recurring check-ins with learners to track their goals and assess overall progress.
- Workshops to refine Resume, improve application quality, and ensure learners are active job seekers who land phone screens and interviews.
- Preparation for both conversational and technical aspects of interviews.
- Guidance with salary and benefits negotiation.
- Experience as a career coach or mentor.
- Content and job search knowledge in one or more of these fields: data science, artificial intelligence, full stack development
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Flexibility in using, or learning to use, different methods for tracking and conveying information, such as Google Docs, Sheets and Slides; Zoom; Slack; and email.
- Quick learner, who has proven ability to learn new tools and skills independently.
- Empathetic, patient, and compassionate.
- Excited about the opportunity to help students and grads progress in their career.