Senior Recruitment Consultant at Careator Technologies
Views:69 Applications:20 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Careator Technologies - Presales Consultant (0-2 yrs)
- We are actively looking fresh management graduates to join our Pre Sales team to support the seniors in the preparation of the product presentations, system configuration for the product demonstrations, compiling all the relevant information for the RFP or Proposal preparation by effectively coordinating with the internal stakeholders on the functional and technical aspects of a Request for Proposal (RFP).
- Quickly acquire the insights of the Product Feature, Configuration aspects and also the technical capabilities or differentiating capabilities of the Product. Acquire the competencies and support the Senior Pre-sales team in functional or technical product presentations, technical training.
- Working closely with the sales team on proposals
- Support the senior presales team in the presentation and also for the product demonstrations as per the need
- Participate in Product discussions and Client meetings along with other Presales and Sales team to acquire more insights of the Customer requirements
- Supporting or presenting proposals to the prospects on the capabilities or features of the Product
- Support the senior team members on the internal or client product training.
- Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services, this includes tactics, product demonstration, and sales techniques
- Knowledge or at least understanding of banking applications, hardware and software, including lending business processes and programming.
- Coordination, presentation skills, objection handling and effective written communication, questioning skills, influencing and personal impact
- Excellent intra personal skills and Problem solving skills.
- Able to persuade client to buy our software
- Demonstrating integrity and transparency in the engagement
- MBA graduate from a reputed institute with Finance/Marketing as major and must have completed internships in the related areas
- BBM graduate from a reputed institute with Finance/Marketing as major and must have completed internships in the related areas or some experience in the related area