Delivery Manager at Careator Technologies Pvt Ltd
Views:195 Applications:49 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:36
Careator Technologies - Manager - Product Marketing (6-18 yrs)
Software Product Marketing Manager
Our client is looking for a seasoned Software Product Marketing professional to design and implement marketing strategies and programs to increase the Software Product visibility in the market place it operates. Our ideal candidate is a passionate experienced B2B Software product marketing professional with proven success in creating and executing successful global marketing programs. He should have a deep understanding of the Lending vertical with prior experience in devising marketing strategies that had a significant impact on overall business growth.
- Adopt innovative researching tactics to analyse customer needs, market trends, market drivers and competitive developments to define future product need, and work closely with the product team on the roadmap
- Work closely with Product team, Client services and subject matter experts to better understand the product capabilities, differentiating features and also the market drivers to deriver marketing strategies with highly effective communication strategies. Define the messaging covering the differentiating capabilities and features of the Software Product duly ensuring the messaging is aligned to the market drivers and needs.
- Analyse Define and build the brand value for the company with consistent messaging and assets on all fronts - product, website/collateral, customer and partner communications
- -Deliver high-quality and engaging marketing materials covering the brochures, datasheets and other assets. Prepare thought leadership in the form of viewpoints or white papers in the form of blogs or e-books or videos. Coordinate with engineering/client services to develop the news items and case studies including the video testimonials of the projects.
- Own and manage the preparation and execution of GTM strategy for the product portfolio and any corporate product releases or new market expansions
- Be the expert internally of the pulse of the market through detailed industry insight into current and future trends as well as a deep understanding of the customer and market drivers
- Design thoughtful internal and external communication plans
- Define the strategies to improve the product visibility through active coordination/participation with the analyst community, industry events and awards.
- Exceptionally good communicator with experience in content creation, customer communication
- A hands-on contributor who is willing to take up anything around that needs attention
- 6 to 8+ years of experience in Software Product Marketing in a B2B with at least 2 to 4 years of such experience in the Software product marketing to BFSI vertical
- The ability to create clear, market and customer focused content is vital
- Proven experience creating marketing plans encompassing strategy, customer research, competitive analysis, product requirements, messaging, pricing, etc
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills Self-driven, Multi-tasker, Comfortable with a fast-paced, always-on, highly ambiguous environment