Manager at Girnarsoft - CarDekho
Views:811 Applications:277 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
CarDekho - Relationship Manager - Sales (3-12 yrs)
Primary Responsibilities :
- Responsible for business from owning customers helping them in their purchase decision of cars and in the process generate revenue from car sales commission from dealers, finance commission and insurance commission. Revenue from upsell of Exchange is also expected.
- Requires cross functional experience in managing channel partners like New Car dealers, banks, NBFCs, Used Car Dealers and insurance companies.
- Accountable for Sales performance and productivity of team
- Conduct training for team on product, policy, process, and market changes.
- Develop and maintain the Transaction partnership network with key stakeholders in the territory assigned - especially dealer principals and key financial institutions.
- Assess customer needs and sell customized solutions across multiple products.
- Generate customer insight to feed into and shape product development plans.
- Recruit, train and motivate channel sales team.
- Achieve sales targets.
- Guide sales team and introduce clients to them.
- Maintain knowledge on all products and services and assist to resolve customer queries.
- Develop new relationships with customers to increase revenue and accounts.
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity
- Identify sales prospects (Dealers) and contact these and other accounts as assigned.
- Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge.
- Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships.
- Follow-up for collection of payment
- Coordinate delivery of services with the office staff and key internal stakeholders.
- Handle customer complaints
- Daily tracking of performance of team and review thereof to ensure alignment to key objectives.
Desired Skills :
- Should be a self-starter and able to operate independently with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated excellent analytical ability.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to influence others without formal authority.
- Prior B2B and B2C sales experience is a plus.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and demanding environment of a high growth start up.
Reporting To :
- Regional Sales Manager/ State Head