Capgemini - Bid Management Role (5-12 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Provide best in class bid support to the sales community
- Support in winning bids for SBU
- Participate in end to end bid management of medium-large deals
- Ensure that the win rate is maximized through the appropriate and timely engagement of sales commercial and subject matter experts in the bid process.
- Ensure the consistent application of the Capgemini Bidding Guidelines to all the assigned pursuits.
- Manage and coordinate stakeholder relationships the Sales Marketing and Delivery organizations throughout the bid cycle.
- Work along with Sales Front office and Delivery teams on RFP RFQ s requirements for proposal content by analyzing the bid details solution concepts and associated risks for the project.
- Coordinate with the business development solution development team to understand the requirement and formulate proposal accordingly as per client requirements.
- Ensure consistent Application of the Bid Management Framework to all the assigned pursuits
- Act as an ambassador to drive increased offshore participation in the sales process
Required Skills :
- The candidate should have previously worked with Tier I IT services organizations with 3-5 years- experience in Bid Management and Presales
- Demonstrable experience of working on large and complex bids as a Bid Manager or equivalent Solution Owner-Commercial Owner Sales Lead or Response Owner
- Business development experience within a complex solution environment requiring interaction with senior management the executive board
- Strong organizational facilitation and project management skills Experience capability in client interfacing roles
- Highly credible with the ability to influence both internally with colleagues and externally with clients
- Determined and enthusiastic in bringing pursuits to a successful closure