Capgemini - Associate - Customer Service - Inbound Voice Process (1-3 yrs)
Voice Process | Healthcare | Capgemini, Noida (19/Aug/19)
We are hiring for Healthcare Associate Voice process - Inbound . Please find below the job description.
- Candidate should have excellent communication skills.
- Mandatory experience in Customer Service.
- Preferred experience in Healthcare.
- Manage calls day to day basis.
Qualification : Any graduate
Experience : 1 - 3 yrs
Interview day : 19th Aug - Monday
Interview Time: 2.30 P.M - 4.00 P.M
Shift Requirement : Should be flexible for Night Shifts
Working Days : 5 days
Contact Person - Vandana Tomer
- Ensure service calls are answered in a timely, efficient and knowledgeable manner. Provide continual evaluation of processes and procedures. Responsible for suggesting methods to improve area operations, efficiency and service to both internal and external customers.
- Provide statistical and performance feedback and coaching on a regular basis to each team member. Write and administer performance reviews for skill improvement.
- Provide support for fellow team members by providing appropriate coaching, counseling, direction and resolution.
- Ensure fellow employees have appropriate training and other resources to perform their job.
- Respond to and resolve customer issues.
- Assist manager with daily operation of call center to include development, analyses and implementation of staffing and training.
- Work as a member/leader of special or on-going projects that are important to area/process improvement.
- Share continual responsibility and ensuring calls are handled efficiently and effectively.
- Establish work procedures and processes that support company and departmental standards, procedures and strategic directives.
- Communicate with upper management regarding department or employee concerns.
- Complying with company regulations regarding HIPAA, confidentiality, and private health information.