Capaegis - Content Developer (3-5 yrs)
Our Hiring Philosophy:
- Can do Attitude, Learning/Growth Mindset, Commitment to Excellence and Dedication is of utmost importance to us.
- Fincity.com is a Digital Lending marketplace with presence across India. Our digital lending products, in partnership with 50+ banks, are - Home Loan (HL) and Loan Against Property (LAP) and are introducing Business Loans (BL) and Personal Loans (PL) soon. We have over 100,000 satisfied customers and expanding rapidly.
- Fincity.AI is an Enterprise SaaS based - Digital Lending- platform which enables - (1) origination; (2) Conversion; (3) On-boarding; (4) Transaction; (5) Engagement (Reward & Recognition); (6) Cross-sell / Ups-sell to a customer. Given entire customer data is - Live- on platform, we are able to perform analytics / ML/AI led algorithms which learn from prior history and take corrective actions. Our clients including leading banks in India.
- The Role: Fincity is seeking an enthusiastic content strategist/researcher/creator who will actively participate in shaping the company's content strategy from ideation to dissemination across B2C (Home Loans Marketplace) and B2B (Enterprise Software).
- Fresh Ideas for Experimentation: Energetic and actively participate in the ideation process.
- SEO-alignment of Content: Conducting keyword research and using SEO best practices to increase organic reach.
- Ideation, Research & Execution of Content + Social Calendar: Conduct in-depth research on topics and execute the calendars in a timely fashion.
- Guest Posts and PR articles: Proactively strategizing and seeking new content opportunities for guest posts and PR coverage.
- Content for Website and Marketing Collaterals: Creating content/articles for new pages, keeping the website updated for SEO + formulating smart content for marketing collaterals such as emails, SMSes, brochures, reports, ads, etc.
- Any other Content Format or Requirement: Dabble with all kinds of content formats to learn which ones work the best in terms of traction.
- Minimum of 3 years- experience in Content writing and marketing.
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, Marketing, English, Journalism or related field. The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Effective communication skills.
- Previous experience of working with a Fintech company is a plus.