Talent Acquisition Head at CampK12
Views:67 Applications:26 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
CampK12 - Executive - Inside Sales/Online Sales (1-3 yrs)
Inside Sales Executive / Online Sales
About Us :
- Camp K12 is an ed-tech startup founded by an MIT/Harvard computer science grad and the ex-CEO of Apple India, bringing coding and 21st-century skills to students Age 6 - 18 around the globe, via LIVE online courses and in-person programs.
- We were India's first coding bootcamp for school kids in 2011, and today are a leader in the K-12 education space, making cutting-edge tech like AI, 3D/Virtual Reality programming, Web & Mobile App Development, accessible to young students via our custom-built technology platforms.
- We've taught over 50,000+ students, worked with 200+ schools nationwide, and collaborated with institutions like Google, Adobe, IIM Bangalore, IIT Delhi, and more to inspire an entire generation of young makers and doers.
- We are actively recruiting across all functions -- marketing, sales, BD, design, software development. If you share our vision for redefining school education, come and join us.
Learn more: https://campk12.live
- Reach out to prospective Customers on a regular basis using via call, e-mail or WhatsApp
- Make / Attend multiple customer queries call every day to procure business
- Understand the requirements of the client over the phone
- Update clients about the latest camps and courses
- Spearhead the sales procedure
- Assist the marketing team by getting the word out
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
- Should be an expert in closing deals over the phone
- Fluent English Communication
- Quick thinker
- Persistent follow-ups
- People skills
- Education: Any Graduate
- Easy product to sell, people love us!
- Personal development under the hands of an experienced team
- Opportunity to grow with the company, we are growing ~10X YoY
- High energy work culture
- Great perks
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.