Talent Acquisition Head at CampK12
Views:21 Applications:5 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
CampK12 - Executive - Business Development (1-4 yrs)
About the company:
Hey there - we- re a team from MIT, Harvard, IIT, and TFI bringing K-12 (school) education into the 21st century. We started out as India's first coding bootcamp for kids back in 2010, and have worked with 100s of schools and orgs like Google, Adobe, IIM Bangalore, IIT Delhi to teach cutting-edge tech to 50,000+ kids in ages 6 - 18.
Today we- re scaling online to meet the needs of millions of parents pan-Asia and in the US looking to introduce their kids to crucial 21st-century skills. We- re already monetizing in US, India, Singapore, Indonesia, and Spain.
While most online options replace good teachers with static videos (doesn- t work for kids), we- ve built our very own online platform to enable interactive small-group learning at scale. Our students learn in the presence of LIVE teachers and classmates, from the comfort of their homes, in our gamified virtual classrooms. As they learn, they unlock skills, earn coins, and complete projects that end up on their Camp K12 portfolio - think - LinkedIn for Kids- .
Demo, our online classes in action: http://bit.ly/onlinedemoclass
Real student profiles: http://bit.ly/studprofiles
Our origin story: http://bit.ly/CK12originstory
Roles & Responsibilities
1. Lead the sales team by making strategies to achieve the target numbers
2. Accountability for the proceedings of Sales team and distribute the work among your team
3. Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
4. Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
5. Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, and making recommendations to management.
6. Supply management with reports on customer requirements, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new courses and services.
7. Recommend changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
8. Coordinate sales efforts with team members and other departments.
9. Work closely with partner schools to conduct camps and workshops.
We expect the candidate to be competent in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Sheets. The job would require you to keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual sales analyses.
Job Requirements and Offering
Professional and Personal Development
- Design a personal vision. Identify and constantly work on the key knowledge and skills to grow on.
- Actively participate in the personal and professional development programs arranged by Camp K12.
- work on the feedback received from the reporting managers and team members.
- Work and learn with a team from MIT, Harvard, IIT, Teach for India, and Apple.
Educational Requirements: Any Graduate/post graduate
Skills & Experience Required:
- Relevant business development experience (start-up experience will be preferred)
- Hands on experience with Microsoft Office
- Good communication (written and verbal) and negotiation skills