Business Operation at CampK12
Views:19 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
CampK12 - Business Development Specialist (1-3 yrs)
About Camp K12 (https://campk12.com/):
Camp K12 is an ed-tech startup founded by an MIT/Harvard computer science grad and the ex-CEO of Apple India, bringing coding and 21st-century skills to students Age 6 - 18 around the globe, via LIVE online courses and in-person programs. We were India's first coding boot camp for school kids in 2011, and today are a leader in the K-12 education space, both offline and online, making cutting-edge tech like AI, 3D/Virtual Reality programming, Web & Mobile App Development, accessible to young students via our custom-built technology platforms.
We've taught over 50,000+ students, worked with 200+ schools nationwide, and collaborated with institutions like Google, Adobe, IIM Bangalore, IIT Delhi, and more to inspire an entire generation of young makers and doers.
We are actively recruiting across all functions -- marketing, sales, BD, design, software development. If you share our vision for redefining school education, come and join us.
Learn more: https://campk12.live
About the role
- Reach out to prospective customers on a regular basis through various mediums of communication.
- Attend and resolve multiple customer queries via calls or emails.
- Handling the ops of the offline camps by updating the clients and the internal team members.
- Spearhead the sales procedure.
- Work with the marketing team to expand the reach of the company.
- The candidate will have to work closely with the company executives to plan sales strategies.
- We expect the candidate to be comfortable with MS Excel and Google Sheets. We expect you to maintain target
databases and conduct continuous follow-ups.
- Work closely with partner schools to conduct camps and workshops.
- Should actively participate in the personal and professional development programs arranged by Camp K12 and should work on the feedback received from the reporting managers and team members.
Job Requirements and Offering
- 1 - 3 years of experience.
- Experience in a start-up would be preferred.
- Easy product to sell, people love us!
- Personal development under the hands of an experienced team
- Opportunity to grow with the company, we are growing ~10X YoY
- High energy work culture
- Great perks