Country Head - India at Campden Family Connect
Views:139 Applications:34 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Campden Family Connect - Deputy Manager/Manager - Delegate Relations/Event Management (2-5 yrs)
Job Title : Assistant Manager / Manager - Delegate Relations.
CTC : On the basis of candidature
Location : The Capital, BKC, Mumbai
Overview of the Role :
The candidate will be responsible for interacting with Ultra HNI community / Business Owners / Inviting and registering UHNW individuals / Data management of delegates / Support Membership for all major events hosted by CFC around the year. The events include three major conferences and other smaller roundtables and workshops across the country. The candidate will gain a fundamental understanding of CFC's business model and client base through close coordination with senior members of the team while executing immediate KRAs.
Key Job Role :
- Assisting the team in the day to day activities.
- Data mining and data management for membership / sponsorship.
- Research and data strengthening for overall functioning of business activities
- Aid in building and managing all CFC conferences & events.
- Responsible and Accountable for marketing to Campden conferences & Events through Tele-calling to UHNW for Delegate invitation and registration process during the event.
- Post event activities for ensuring engagement with UHNW community.
- Creating strategies for continuous UHNW engagement.
- Onsite management and documentation for delegate registration and to ensure maximum interaction with UHNW community during the event.
- Actively maintain CRM platform to ensure data management.
Required Skills :
- For this position, we seek applicants with bachelors or master's degrees from top-tier colleges or universities with relevant work experience. The following factors will strengthen an applicant's candidacy:
- Graduate / Post Graduate with 2 to 4 years of Industry experience
- Superior communication and interaction skills, including demonstrated oral, written and presentation abilities in a business-focused setting using a variety of communication channels (telephone, e-mail, in-person, etc.);
- Excellent command over English language;
- General understanding, awareness and interest in financial markets;
- Demonstrated entrepreneurial/leadership skills;
- Experience interacting with senior executives;
- Ability to work effectively independently and/or collaboratively in a team.
About CFC :
- Campden Family Connect is the first of its kind venture between RAAY - the Amit Patni Family office, Arihant Patni and Campden Wealth, UK (www.campdenwealth.com) in the family office and family business space.
- Campden Family Connect is the pre-eminent membership network for India's ultra-high net worth community, family business owners and their family offices. Campden Family Connect delivers both local and global networking opportunities and access to international best practices in family business, family office and generational education.
- The Patni family is pioneer in the field of IT in India and went on to build a global IT outsourcing business spanning over a period of 4 decades. The family has constantly recognized the next wave of innovation, which also led them to become one of the very few to establish the concept of family office in India back in 2006. However, even after years, the concept of family offices in India remains nascent with very few fully owned family offices unlike markets such as UK, US and Europe. To address this scenario, the Patnis have entered into a joint venture with Campden Wealth to set up a premier global membership community for ultra-high net worth families in India.
- Campden Wealth, UK is an independent family owned business providing unrivalled knowledge and intelligence to a community of the world's wealthiest families, their family office and ultra-high net worth investors since 1987. Campden Wealth further enhanced its global private wealth arena with the acquisition of the Institute for Private Investors (IPI) - the leading membership of private investors in the United States in 2011. Their global community includes over 1300 family principals from 30 countries.
- Campden Family Connect aspires to establish a premier Indian ultra-high net worth membership community providing business families global reach across other business families. What distinguishes Campden Family Connect network is the membership criteria that enrols only principals of families.
- These members are supported by globally flavoured initiatives in the form of peer-to-peer networking events, pioneering research work, progressive publication material and advanced education programs
More about CFC: www.campdenfamilyconnect.com