Campaign/Performance Manager - Marketing - Service Marketing Agency (1-5 yrs)
Campaign/Performance Manager| Full-Service marketing agency| Delhi
- Our client is a specialised full- service media and marketing solutions company headquartered in New Delhi. Its extensive expertise encompasses media strategy including planning and buying, creating exceptional creatives and providing services to help its customers achieve their marketing and communications goals.
- Founded by a team with rich experience, it caters to top notch clients like Honda, Inox, Kenstar, Healthians, among others. It has received the prestigious INS accreditation and Google partner's certificate.
- It provides best in class creative service thereby assisting clients across business verticals in their growth story
- As a Campaign Performance Manager, you will be responsible for strategizing and executing performance marketing strategy across all digital channels.
What you will do :
- Acquiring quality users and driving revenue
- Creating, managing and optimizing campaigns across all digital channels including Google, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Affiliates and others
- Driving hands-on campaign setup, management and optimisation including A/B testing of targeting, landing pages and more to ensure revenue maximisation and cost minimisation
- Performing ongoing paid keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Collaborating with Sales, product, operations and category marketing to optimize programs, campaigns, and landing pages, based on the real-time performance and ROI goals
- Doing Revenue, CAC and LTV analysis and leveraging data to optimise paid funnel to maximise revenue and optimise Revenue vis-a-vis Cost
What you need to have :
- Proven experience in running performance campaigns
- Proven experience in running display campaigns across ad networks
- Experience with tools including Google Adwords, Keyword tools, Google Analytics, FB Ads/Business Manager, YouTube Ads, DV360, and others as well as with tools such as Clevertap/Mixpanel etc
- Experience running campaigns for direct online purchase products as well as those requiring manual sales/telecalling type products would be a huge plus