Campaign Manager - Jewellery (0-3 yrs)
Position: Campaign Manager, Online Marketing
Job Location: Mumbai
Reporting: Sr. Marketing Manager
Scope of the Role:
- Lead and drive online marketing efforts for company on all paid marketing channels
- Channels would primarily include Adwords, Facebook, Criteo, etc
- Campaign process workflow automation
- Analytics and Reporting
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Planning and execution of day to day paid campaigns across all channels.
- Execute tests; collect and analyze data; identify trends and insights to achieve maximum ROI in paid search and Display campaigns at scale.
- Timely reporting of data to all stakeholders
- Perform ongoing keyword/ new audience discovery (benchmarking with competition), expansion, and optimization (SEM & SEO)
- Work with engineering team to ensure SEM best practices are properly implemented; with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEM in content creation and content programming;
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEM quality score for target keywords.
- To meet the expected scale for company's growth plans at the planned CPA (Cost of acquisition). Idea is to grow profitably.
- Understanding of the consumer and the competitive landscape (in the jewellery category) there is critical to succeed in this role. Strong quantitative and qualitative consumer research backed insights becomes a key expectation from this role
The Right Candidate & Key Competencies:
- Proven SEM experience and success managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing
- Strong working knowledge with analytics tools (Google Analytics, Mixpanel and the likes)
- High Consumer Centricity and ability to productize solutions
- Good with numbers
- Working knowledge of excel is must.
- Sharp critical reasoning skills
- Good team player (with strong cross functional coordination skills)
- Ambitious and Driven (Self-starter and Go Getter)
- Ability to manage time/tasks effectively & efficiently
- Agility & Attention to detail in execution
- Attitude to carry out new experiments on an ongoing basis even at the risk of failure
- Experience (1 to 2 years) in digital marketing is a pre-requisite.
- UG or PG in a Top Tier 1 college or an entrepreneurial experience is preferred
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.