Campaign Manager - Jewellery (0-3 yrs)
Position: Campaign Manager, Online Marketing
Job Location: Mumbai
Reporting: Sr. Marketing Manager
Scope of the Role:
- Lead and drive online marketing efforts for company on all paid marketing channels
- Channels would primarily include Adwords, Facebook, Criteo, etc
- Campaign process workflow automation
- Analytics and Reporting
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Planning and execution of day to day paid campaigns across all channels.
- Execute tests; collect and analyze data; identify trends and insights to achieve maximum ROI in paid search and Display campaigns at scale.
- Timely reporting of data to all stakeholders
- Perform ongoing keyword/ new audience discovery (benchmarking with competition), expansion, and optimization (SEM & SEO)
- Work with engineering team to ensure SEM best practices are properly implemented; with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEM in content creation and content programming;
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEM quality score for target keywords.
- To meet the expected scale for company's growth plans at the planned CPA (Cost of acquisition). Idea is to grow profitably.
- Understanding of the consumer and the competitive landscape (in the jewellery category) there is critical to succeed in this role. Strong quantitative and qualitative consumer research backed insights becomes a key expectation from this role
The Right Candidate & Key Competencies:
- Proven SEM experience and success managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing
- Strong working knowledge with analytics tools (Google Analytics, Mixpanel and the likes)
- High Consumer Centricity and ability to productize solutions
- Good with numbers
- Working knowledge of excel is must.
- Sharp critical reasoning skills
- Good team player (with strong cross functional coordination skills)
- Ambitious and Driven (Self-starter and Go Getter)
- Ability to manage time/tasks effectively & efficiently
- Agility & Attention to detail in execution
- Attitude to carry out new experiments on an ongoing basis even at the risk of failure
- Experience (1 to 2 years) in digital marketing is a pre-requisite.
- UG or PG in a Top Tier 1 college or an entrepreneurial experience is preferred