9to6 at Head of Recruitment
Views:189 Applications:135 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:107
Campaign Manager - eCommerce (2-7 yrs)
- Work closely with clients across verticals in understanding the nuances of their ecommerce business, study competition landscape and map their current operational metrics across product, supply chain, warehouse operations, technology platform and customer service.
- Have a consultative approach in solving clients- business pain points, spot inefficiencies and benchmark best practices in ecommerce operations
- Provide quality recommendations and insights that aid in delivering accelerated channel revenues, optimize costs and improve brand loyalty across online and omnichannel touch points.
- Build, groom and nurture a team of analytical minded, business consultants with a focus to providing world-class analytical inputs to clients for their ecommerce business.
- Work with data science team to build effective visualizations that enable decision-making, automate the current analytical and reporting operations in the category function.
- Study trends and patterns across data sources; identify potential areas of business analysis, metrics that become goals for clients to improve their overall business outcomes from ecommerce.
- Brainstorm, ideate and propose quarterly and annual strategic initiatives with and for the client to help them scale their ecommerce business.
- Compute the upfront investments and cost-to-achieve required across different functions of client's ecommerce channel with a clear revenue target, profit % enabled and/ productivity metrics optimized through the investments
- Have a flair for numbers and be able to plot the ROI of recommendations both tactical and strategic by forecasting revenues, potential demand and new opportunities of growth.
- Have a strong understanding of how different marketplaces operate and be able to marry the operational aspects with domain know-how to arrive at solutions for clients
- Be comfortable in working out the financials/P&L impact of business decisions with a good understanding of industry benchmarks
- Be accountable for the Voice of Client feedback pertaining to marketplace and
e-store channel revenues and arrive at solutions and strategies to ensure positive client feedback
Skills Required: -
- Have hands on experience in providing recommendations ans actionable insights by analysing slices of different sources of data in the retail and ecommerce space
- Added bonus - Have experience in managing a brand's ecommerce, marketplace and omnichannel business revenues preferably across more than one industry
- Have a good understanding of marketing concepts, e-store conversion rate optimization, flair for translation of business problems into data analytical problem statements and hypothesis.
- Strong problem solving skills with an analytical bent of mind
- Have worked with core data science and analytics teams to derive ratios, trends and identify patterns of data