Talent Acquisition Specialist at Camp K12
Views:121 Applications:56 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Camp K12 - Team Leader - International Sales (4-10 yrs)
Team Manager - Inside Sales (International Voice Process)
About the Company :
Camp K12 is a Global Online School for 21st century skills. We- re teaching Coding, English and STEM subjects to kids aged 5 - 18 via LIVE, interactive online sessions (1:1 and small-group) that take place in our gamified virtual classrooms and work 10x better than a standard classroom environment.
At Camp K12, we are building a high calibre team and value smart, self-motivated candidates with an - ownership mindset- . You would be working with a company founded by an MIT/Harvard alum (ex-Google, McKinsey) and the Ex-CEO of Apple India, and will work closely with a team that hails from Wharton, Bain, BCG, IIT, Teach For India, Uber, Ola and Swiggy and more.
We raised a seed round in March 2020, we have grown our revenue by 120x as our team has grown from 25 to 280 people, and continues to grow rapidly. We have taught 400k+ students and are looking to build a $1B+ global online school of the future, a one-stop shop for the needs of 21st century parents and students.
Learn more: https://campk12.com
Demo - see our online classes in action: https://bit.ly/367NirT
Our origin story: https://yourstory.com/2016/12/camp-k12
Roles & Responsibilities:
- We're scaling up our International Biz, and we are looking for someone to lead one of our core sales teams and help build our US and Canada business from the ground up. You will be responsible:
- Building a sales funnel and meeting monthly sales targets.
- Training and coaching sales team, and supporting them in troubleshooting sales calls, to meet monthly targets.
- Helping the sales team to build exceptional customer relationships and strengthen net promoter score (NPS) and renewals
- Supporting management in recruiting of sales team
- Planning, measuring and reporting sales targets for the entire sales team
Key skills and traits:
- 4-10 years experience in a sales or customer facing role is a must. Ideal candidate would have Inside Sales experience in the Edtech sector.
- Sound understanding of sales funnels and ability to understand and analyse call data and metrics is a must
- Excellent English communication skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Team leadership and coaching skills
- Attitude: Patient, team-player, self-motivated with minimal need for supervision
Timings: US timings (8PM to 6AM IST)
Location: Anywhere in India. We- re working remotely, teammates based in IST and PST.