Assistant Manager - Talent Acquisition at Camp K12
Views:57 Applications:26 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Camp K12 - Search Engine Marketing Specialist (3-6 yrs)
Camp K12 is a Global Online School for 21st century skills founded by an MIT/Harvard computer science alum (ex-Google, McKinsey) and the Ex-CEO of Apple India. We- re teaching Coding and STEM to kids age 5 - 18 via LIVE, interactive online sessions (1-on-1 and small-group) that take place in our gamified virtual classrooms and work 10x better than status quo.
We raised a seed round in March 2020, scaled revenue 120x as our team grew from 25 to 280 people. 400k+ students taught, looking to build a $1B+ global online school of the future, a one-stop shop for 21st century parent/student needs including learning, credentialing, games/community and more.
The core team hails from Wharton, Bain, BCG, IIT, and Teach For India and includes industry veterans from large 2-sided market systems like Uber, Ola, Swiggy, and Amazon.
- The Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Specialist will manage paid search campaigns on Google- and all other pay-per-click (PPC) marketing activities.
- A successful Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Specialist may also work with the SEO and Marketing team to maximize ROI- drive traffic- and customers.
- In addition- the SEM Specialist is in charge of managing the paid search budget.
- It may happen that the person will be required to handle other channels apart from search and he/she should be open to explore those.
- Execute tests- collect and analyze data- identify trends and insights
- Achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns using analysis of data
- Track- report- and analyze website analytics
- Track- report- and analyze PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Effectively manage campaign expenses by staying on budget- appropriately estimating monthly costs- and reconciling any discrepancies that may arise.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for paid search engine marketing campaigns
- Continually expand and optimize paid keyword discovery
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
- Proven SEM experience and success managing PPC campaigns especially Google Ads.
- Well-versed in performance marketing- conversion- and online customer acquisition
- Continually current on trends and best search engine marketing practices
- Adept in and experienced with website analytics tools
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience generating SEM reports
- Familiarity with A/B and multivariate experiments