Assistant Manager - Talent Acquisition at Camp K12
Views:241 Applications:115 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Camp K12 - Relationship Manager (3-5 yrs)
Who Are We ?
Hey there - we- re a - team from MIT, Harvard, IIT, and TFI bringing K-12 (school) education into the 21st century. We started out as India's first coding bootcamp for kids back in 2010, and have - worked with- 100s of schools and orgs like - Google, Adobe, IIM Bangalore, IIT Delhi- to teach cutting-edge tech to 50,000+ kids in ages 6 - 18.
Today we're scaling online to meet the needs of millions of parents pan-Asia and in the US looking to introduce their kids to crucial 21st-century skills. We- re already - monetizing in US, India, Singapore, Indonesia, and Spain.
While most online options replace good teachers with static videos (doesn- t work for kids), we- ve built our very own online platform to enable interactive small-group learning at scale. Our students learn in the presence of LIVE teachers and classmates, from the comfort of their homes, in our gamified virtual classrooms. As they learn, they unlock skills, earn coins, and complete projects that end up on their Camp K12 portfolio - think - LinkedIn for Kids .
What we are looking for :
- Drive the renewal of coding courses to existing customers.
- Responsible for timely renewals for small to medium-sized customers in assigned.
- Educate customers on business practices and any associated contractual implications.
- Ensure customer awareness and understanding our Camp K12 services
- Meet productivity expectations on outbound calls for renewals.
- Manage exceptions for customers with issues that may delay or inhibit renewals.
- Accurately forecast business targets and opportunities
You Have :
- 3-5 years experience in sales or related area
- Duties and tasks are standard with some variation.
- Completes own role largely independently within defined policies and procedures.
- You are a fast learner and can grasp product details quickly.
- You possess excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- You are patient by nature and have the ability to handle critical situations with calm and poise.
- You are a driven individual and can deliver quality work with minimum supervision.