Assistant Manager - Talent Acquisition at Camp K12
Views:114 Applications:29 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Camp K12 - Operations Associate - Customer Support (1-3 yrs)
About Camp K12:
Camp K12 is a $12 Million Series A Global Online School for 21st-century skills. We- re teaching Coding, English, and STEM subjects to kids aged 5 - 18 via LIVE, interactive online sessions (1:1 and small-group) that take place in our gamified virtual classrooms and work 10x better than a standard classroom environment.
Founded by an MIT/Harvard alum (ex-Google, McKinsey) and the Ex-CEO of Apple India, with a core team that hails from Wharton, Bain, BCG, IIT, Teach For India, and a team of industry veterans from platforms like Uber, Ola, and Swiggy, we are building a high caliber team and value smart, self-motivated candidates, with an - ownership mindset- .
We have grown our revenue by 120x as our team has grown from 25 to 280 people, and continues to grow rapidly. We have taught 400k+ students and are looking to build a $1B+ global online school of the future, a one-stop shop for the needs of 21st-century parents and students.
Learn more: https://campk12.com
Demo - see our online classes in action: https://bit.ly/367NirT
Our origin story: https://yourstory.com/2016/12/camp-k12
About the role:
We're looking for an exceptional (Operations Associate) to drive market entry and scale up our Biz. with a focus on customer experience & teacher exp. As an (Operations Associate), you will be working along with the OPS Manager to support the adoption, retention, and growth of our customer base. You will be working closely with customers & Teachers to understand their expectations and coordinate with internal departments (Sales, Product, Teacher ops) to ensure a smooth experience along with a great product for our customers.
Your day-to-day responsibilities:
1) Connect with the customers through call/ Email / Social platforms to provide the best possible resolution.
2) Understand the customer grievances and provide appropriate resolution.
- Solving/answering prospect and customer issues, complaints, questions/queries in close coordination with the other departments.
3) Take a customer-focused approach to handling complaints and escalations.
4) Strong follow-up is required on all the assigned cases.
5) Provide resolution within the framed timelines.
6) Ensure that all written communication is carried out as per the customer care procedures
7) Supporting clients via various communication channels including - emails, live chat, social media, and on-calls.
8) Receiving critical feedback with poise and relaying the information to relevant teams for immediate action.
9) Working with various internal teams to ensure prompt and accurate response management.
10) Identify structural improvement opportunities and coordinate with other senior executives and managers to drive these changes
11) Flagging similar issues for the development/product teams to fix them on time.
12) Watch out for any anomalies in usual functioning to identify threats, if any.
What you will bring to the table?
1) 2+ years of work experience in a Customer Support / Service/technical troubleshooting role
2) Excellent verbal and written communication skills
3) Strong analytical skills
4) Fast learner and can grasp product details quickly
5) Patient by nature and have the ability to handle critical situations with calm and poise
6) Hands-on experience with any CRM tool will be an added advantage.
Attitude : High sense of ownership and attention to detail
Timings : Indian hours (10 AM- 7 PM IST)
Working days : 6 working days with 1 day off which may be during the week
Location : Gurgaon, India. We- 're working remotely till the situation improves.