Associate Manager - Growth at Camp K12
Views:123 Applications:21 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Camp K12 - Intern - Relationship Management (0-2 yrs)
- Be accountable for the entire Relationship Management of a growing business
- Student/Teacher Representative who is genuinely excited and confident to help parents/teacher resolving their queries in a new- to-the-world online platform.
- Needs to manage class rescheduling requests and handle DataBase and coordinate with Tech team to execute this in backend to manage ongoing classes.
- Make daily trackers for student/teacher operations team as well as manage daily in bound/outbound email flow
- The Relationship Management Intern will be required to communicate with customers via phone and email.
- Maintain Documentation and Communicate the same to Stakeholders by recording customer queries and details
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- He/She should be patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative