Assistant Manager - Talent Acquisition at Camp K12
Views:89 Applications:46 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Camp K12 - Executive - Customer Support (1-2 yrs)
Who Are We ?
- Hey there - we- re a team from MIT, Harvard, IIT, and TFI bringing K-12 (school) education into the 21st century. We started out as India's first coding bootcamp for kids back in 2010, and have worked with 100s of schools and orgs like Google, Adobe, IIM Bangalore, IIT Delhi to teach cutting-edge tech to 50,000+ kids in ages 6 - 18.
- Today we're scaling online to meet the needs of millions of parents pan-Asia and in the US looking to introduce their kids to crucial 21st-century skills. We- re already monetizing in US, India, Singapore, Indonesia, and Spain.
- While most online options replace good teachers with static videos (doesn't work for kids), we've built our very own online platform to enable interactive small-group learning at scale. Our students learn in the presence of LIVE teachers and classmates, from the comfort of their homes, in our gamified virtual classrooms. As they learn, they unlock skills, earn coins, and complete projects that end up on their Camp K12 portfolio - think - LinkedIn for Kids
What we are looking for :
- Connect with the customers through call/E-Mail / Social platforms to provide the best possible resolution.
- Understand the customer grievances and provide appropriate resolution.
- Solving/answering prospect and customer issues, complaints, questions/queries in close coordination with the other departments.
- Take a customer-focused approach to handle complaints and escalations.
- Strong follow-up required on all the assigned cases.
- Provide resolution within the framed timelines.
- Ensure that all written communication is carried out as per the customer care procedures
- Supporting clients via various communication channels including - mails, live chat, social media and on calls.
- Receiving critical feedback with poise and relaying the information to relevant teams for immediate action.
- Working with various internal teams to ensure prompt and accurate response management.
- Manage a team of 3-5 and be responsible for training, auditing, efficiency, and quality of your teammates in your pod
- Identify structural improvement opportunities and coordinate with other senior executives and managers to drive these changes
- Flagging similar issues for the development/product teams to fix them on time.
- Watching out for any anomalies in usual functioning to identify threats, if any.
You Have :
- You have at least 3 to 4 years experience within a Customer Support/Service role.
- You are a fast learner and can grasp product details quickly.
- You possess excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- You are patient by nature and have the ability to handle critical situations with calm and poise.
- You are a driven individual and can deliver quality work with minimum supervision.
Why Camp K12 ?
- A fantastic opportunity to be part of a growing start-up, scaling across the globe.
- A chance to work with a passionate, driven and fun team and incredible work environment - Fun, Casual and Fast-Paced.