Assistant Manager - Talent Acquisition at Camp K12
Views:381 Applications:128 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Camp K12 - Community Manager - Social Media (3-6 yrs)
Camp K12 (campk12.com) is an EdTech startup founded by an MIT Computer Science / Harvard MBA alum (ex McKinsey & Google) and ex-CEO of Apple India. Our core team comes from esteemed organizations like Apple, Google, Microsoft, IIT, IIM, Harvard & MIT.
We- re re-imagining K-12 education for the 21st century, re-thinking the WHAT and HOW of education.
Currently we offer LIVE online coding courses for kids age 6-18 taught by the top 1% instructors hand-picked and rigorously trained, teaching on our custom-built online classroom, Camp K12 LIVE.
We- re a young early-stage startup backed by SAIF Partners and Matrix Partners.
We are looking for a qualified Community manager to join our marketing team! If you are a self-driven and ambitious tech-savvy professional we would love to meet you! We are expecting you to be experienced in social media, PR and promotional events. Ultimately, you should be able to act as the face and voice of our brand and manage all community communications.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Set, plan and implement social media and communication campaigns and strategies
- Provide engaging text, image and video content for all social media and professional accounts across Facebook and Youtube.
- Organize and manage events to boost brand awareness
- Coordinate with Marketing, PR and Communications teams
- Manage our Facebook community - to grow the community and engage children.
- Help us build a tech community of children.
- Proven work experience as a community manager or similar role
- Experience planning and leading community initiatives
- Experience with Facebook community management would be preferred.
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Excellent interpersonal and presentations skills
- Hands on experience with social media management