Assistant Manager - Talent Acquisition at Camp K12
Views:1447 Applications:418 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:202
Camp K12 - Business Development Associate (2-5 yrs)
We Are a team from MIT, Harvard, IIT, and TFI bringing K-12 (school) education into the 21st century. We started out as India's first coding bootcamp for kids back in 2010, and have worked with 100s of schools and orgs like Google, Adobe, IIM Bangalore, IIT Delhi to teach cutting-edge tech to 50,000+ kids in ages 6 - 18.
Today we are scaling online to meet the needs of millions of parents pan-Asia and in the US looking to introduce their kids to crucial 21st-century skills. We- re already monetizing in US, India, Singapore, Indonesia, and Spain.
While most online options replace good teachers with static videos (doesn't work for kids), we havevent built our very own online platform to enable interactive small-group learning at scale. Our students learn in the presence of LIVE teachers and classmates, from the comfort of their homes, in our gamified virtual classrooms. As they learn, they unlock skills, earn coins, and complete projects that end up on their Camp K12 portfolio - think - LinkedIn for Kids- .
What we are looking for :
- Communicating with customers, making outbound calls to potential customers, and following up on leads.
- Understanding customers' needs and identifying sales opportunities.
- Answering potential customers' questions and sending additional information per email.
- Keeping up with product and service information and updates.
- Creating and maintaining a database of current and potential customers.
- Explaining and demonstrating features of products and services.
- Staying informed about competing products and services.
- Upselling products and services.
- Researching and qualifying new leads.
- Closing sales and achieving sales targets.
You Have :
- High school diploma/GED.
- Previous experience in an outbound call /edtech or a related sales position preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and CRM software such as Salesforce.com
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Good organizational skills and the ability to multitask.
- Excellent phone and cold calling skills.
Exceptional customer service skills.
- Strong listening and sales skills.
- Ability to achieve targets.
Why Camp K12?
- A fantastic opportunity to be part of a growing start-up, scaling across the globe.
- A chance to work with a passionate, driven and fun team and incredible work environment - Fun, Casual and Fast-Paced.